About Caring Pet Hospital, Your Veterinarian in Hayward CA
Caring Pet Hospital, your veterinarian in Hayward, CA, is an animal hospital that proudly serves those in Fairview, Sorenson, San Lorenzo, and Russell City. Many around the Hayward area and beyond trust us with their pets.
Our services for your favorite four-legged friend include everything from microchipping to pet boarding to senior pet care. We decorate our animal hospital in such a way that many pets who come through these doors often feel comfortable and relaxed instead of stressed and irritable.
This is partly due to the amazing work of our staff. Caring Pet Hospital is led by Dr. Sarup Mangat and a team of other veterinary professionals.
Every single day, no matter what obstacles come before Dr. Mangat and team, everyone embodies and remembers the core values that make Caring Pet Hospital’s veterinary services so sought-after.
Those core values are:
- Drive and focus
- Continual growth
- Quality pet care
- Human/animal bond
- Exceptional customer service
As we want be your one-stop destination for all things veterinary care, we have plenty of services for pets at Caring Pet Hospital. Here is an overview of those services:
- Ultrasound diagnostics, including endoscopy, ultrasound, and radiology.
- Internal medicine and anesthesia.
- Emergency services in the event if a pet accidentally swallows a dangerous substance, is injured, or is ill and lethargic.
- Pet boarding for extended vacations and other trips. Caring Pet Hospital offers attention, exercise, medical care, food, and a comfortable place to sleep for every pet that boards here.
- Pet dentistry, such as diagnosing oral diseases and infections, thorough teeth cleanings, and more.
- Microchipping both cats and dogs to increase the chances of them coming home if they get lost.
- Grooming services, such as toenail trimming, anal gland expression, fur trimming, and matted hair removal. Your pet will look their best after a grooming session!
- Immunizations, booster shots, and vaccinations against rabies, leptospirosis, parvo, distemper, and a variety of other diseases that affect both cats and dogs.
- Pet wellness exams, which encompass a pet’s nutrition, lifestyle, vaccination schedule, preventative medications they’re on, and more. We also do lab testing.
- Surgery, including tumor removal, fracture repair, and spaying and neutering.
- Pain management services like nutritional advice, rehabilitative exercise, and medications.
Contact Our Hayward Veterinarian To Learn More
If you’re interested in learning more about any of our services or you want to set up an appointment with Dr. Mangat today, we encourage you to contact our Hayward office. We can be reached by phone at (510) 537-1788 or you can visit us at Caring Pet Hospital on 605 Greely Court.
We’re open every single day except for Sundays. This way, if you only have time to bring your pet to the vet later in the day or on Saturdays, you can still rely on us. On weekdays, we’re open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. On Saturdays, we’re open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.